BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
"It's going to be all right, sir," Harry said over and over again, more worried by Dumbledore's silence than he had been by his weakened voice. "We're nearly there ... I can Apparate us both back ... don't worry ..."
"I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you."
For instance, this new idea that You-Know-Who can kill with a single glance from his eyes. That’s a basilisk, listeners. One simple test: Check whether the thing that’s glaring at you has got legs. If it has, it’s safe to look into its eyes, although if it really is You-Know-Who, that’s still likely to be the last thing you ever do.
Remember, if the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember what happened to a boy who was good, and kind, and brave, because he strayed across the path of Lord Voldemort. Remember Cedric Diggory.
Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business.
Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git.
Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor.
Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

For Him and for Him only.

Assalamualaikum.

Life gets harder everyday, eh? Well, for me, yeah, it does gets hella hard each day. SPM coming up, fellas. After SPM I'll do whatever I want with my life. Probably give writing a shot. Tee hee.

Today, I had to endure two English papers, two stinking fingers-blistering essays. Mom, can you please tell the teachers I don't wanna sit for the exams? Hahaha, no thanks, Mom. I think I'll give it a shot. We must try, right?

Back to the main topic. I wanna change. For Him and for Him only. It's Ramadan, people. The fasting month. Shouldn't we try to change for the better us? I am trying. Trying haaaard. I'm getting busy each minute.

Gahhhh, I gotta go. Need to revise History for tomorrow. Don't forget to pray.

Love,
Amyra

Syamsul Yusof. He made me proud. One of the best young director.





0 comments: