BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
"It's going to be all right, sir," Harry said over and over again, more worried by Dumbledore's silence than he had been by his weakened voice. "We're nearly there ... I can Apparate us both back ... don't worry ..."
"I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you."
For instance, this new idea that You-Know-Who can kill with a single glance from his eyes. That’s a basilisk, listeners. One simple test: Check whether the thing that’s glaring at you has got legs. If it has, it’s safe to look into its eyes, although if it really is You-Know-Who, that’s still likely to be the last thing you ever do.
Remember, if the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember what happened to a boy who was good, and kind, and brave, because he strayed across the path of Lord Voldemort. Remember Cedric Diggory.
Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business.
Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git.
Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor.
Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's Always Him



Look at the picture. Oh ain't my Dougie Lee Poynter ah-dorable? I love him. Always. No matter how high is my Bieber Fever right now, when you mention his name, I would squeal and my heart would feel like bursting. And my cheeks will be cramped from smiling slash grinning slash giggling so hard. HE is the one and only, my celebrity crush.

But, he went into rehab, the godforsaken rehab because he suffered a hell of a lot after breaking up with Frankie, one of The Saturdays. Ugh. I watched McFly On The Wall, first episode, I waited for Doug. But he didn't appear on my screen. WHY? Because he was trying to recover. Poor, poor Doug.

Oh the picture up there, he is he, DOUGIE. The light that feeds the sun in my world. Yep, him.

0 comments: